- Bartleby.com Welcome to the Bartleby.com E-book Store launched in partnership with Amazon.com’s unique honor payment system based on the success of Stephen King’s e-book experiments.
- Digital Book Index Digital Book Index provides links to more than 165,000 full-text digital books from more than 1800 commercial and non-commercial publishers, universities, and various private sites. More than 140,000 of these books, texts, and documents are available free.
- EBooks Just Published This site is where author's announce their new ebooks and provides them free of charge.
- Free Literature This site is an aggregator of sites that offer free ebooks.
- Google Books Free books from Googles Ebook store.
- Gutenberg Project is the place where you can download over 33,000 free ebooks to read on your PC, iPad, Kindle, Sony Reader, iPhone, Android or other portable device.
We carry high quality ebooks: Our ebooks were previously published by bona fide publishers and digitized by us with the help of thousands of volunteers.
All our ebooks can be freely downloaded: Choose between ePub, Kindle, HTML and simple text formats.
- IConn E-books A list of websites that offer free ebooks from the State Library of Connecticut.
- Many Books This site is another way to search ebooks from the Gutenberg Project.
- Mobile EBooks This site has all types of ebook that have been uploaded by individuals.
- Online Novels Online Novels contains the titles of more than 1000 online books written by both published and unpublished authors who have made their work freely available on the internet.
2008 Trumbull Library - All Rights Reserved